Thursday, August 5, 2010

Haven't been detecting since Saturday 7-31-2010...

For several reasons I didn't go out detecting, first was the car, than rain and heat and yesterday had to do laundry. I did find a penny on the floor of the laundry mat gave it to a gentleman that was there washing cloths with his young son, told him heres a Lucky penny for the boy, (I did not enter the penny in my journal). The family was traveling thru the area, they live in NYC. It was so Hot yesterday with Humidity that I could actually see the air, I hate the humidty. Today was gonna go out but thunderstorms are in the area so decided not to go out again the heat is on, tomorrow supposed to be cooler and I will hit the park. I did take cans and bottles to the store for deposit, had 3 large bags it was about time to get them out...

Journal Entry: "2010"
change: none
cans/bottles: $4.40
August total: none
Running total for each month: $5.34
cans/bottles running total: $30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment