Thursday, May 5, 2011

Returned bottles and cans today.

Today, I went to the grocery store to return 4 bags of bottles and cans for the deposit. As I was putting in the plastic bottles the machine next to me I noticed the slip for the cash, a man was on the other side of that machine I assumed it was his because people many times work on two machines at a time. He walked away, so I grabbed it the amount was .70 cents also found another can in the return slot another .05 cents. That makes an extra .75 cents to my savings. Afterwards I stopped at the Dollar store to get some cookies and a couple of books for the projects I'm working on, when I went to check out I saw a penny on the floor so when it came to my turn I bent down to pick it up. The projects I'm working on are posted on my other Blog and web-site.





  • Journal Entry: "2011"


  • change: .01


  • cans/bottles: $4.70


  • May total: .01


  • Running total for each month: .71


  • cans/bottles running total: $14.05




No comments:

Post a Comment