Friday, September 18, 2009

Car trouble so hunted back yard...

Got up early to go to the beach for some metal detecting, noticed my husbands car was still in the drive and mine was gone (that meant his car wasn't starting, again). So, I decided to hunt the back yard haven't done for awhile. Think I did pretty good, got my first religous metal (silver says Malco Sterling on the back) came out of the ground clean and an old pin with a picture/print of young girl (picture is done in the stipple technique). and some coins 2 are wheats and the dime 1965 I missed by one year for silver. Plan on hitting the beach tomorrow for sure...

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: .17 cents; 1 dime (1965), 7 pennies (1940, 1944 wheats, (2) 1976's, 1990, (2) 1991's).
coin shooting running total: $30.14

No comments:

Post a Comment