Monday, September 21, 2009

Seven being a Lucky Number...

Today is trash day, I got up early and took the can to the curb while walking down our driveway I spotted something shiney and round, when I got up to it I saw that it was a nickel (starting the day out good). After I came back from a errand I brought the can back up, thats when I found a penny in the same area as the nickel (I know the neighbors constantly park in our drive, I believe the change came from them. Hey, finders keepers). Later this morning I went to a local park to visit the greenhouse conservatory and take some pictures for future drawings I'll be doing when the weather changes. I got back to my car as I walked around the back I spotted another penny, that will make a Lucky Seven...

Journal Entry:
change: .07
cans/bottles: none
Sept. total: $4.69
Running total for each month: $80.52
cans/bottles running total: $28.65

No comments:

Post a Comment