Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finds for Yesterday and Today...

Yesterdays in was on 3/26/2011, went to MacD's after getting our taxes done. After I ate, went to refill my drink and under the grate at the soda machine I saw what looked like a dark disk, upon looking closer noticed that it was a penny, so I lifted the grate and took it. Todays find was at the Dollar Tree, went to get the usual Sunday paper and while waiting in line to cash out I again noticed a penny, this one was on top of a candy box on the floor level shelf. So I bent down to retrieve that penny. It's been very cold since the last snow fall, has not been out of the 20's so I have not been out to do more Coin Shooting. *********************

  • Journal Entry: "2011"

  • Change: .02

  • Cans/bottles: none

  • March total: .16

  • Running total for each month: .66

  • Cans/bottles running total: $6.40

No comments:

Post a Comment