Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day...

Happy St. Paddy's Day, finally the weather has gotten warmer and I was out doing a little detecting/coin shooting. Also, first day detecting last year started on St. Paddy's day, hmmm wonder if that'll be a good sign that I'll find something good :-) this year . The first day took it slow due to bad back. I went to the park at the beach and searched around in the totlot, didn't find to much but that was expected with it being a long cold winter not many people out. I heard and saw many geese heading north a beautiful sight and sound. Also, spotted several Robins with not getting out much today was the first day I saw them.

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: coins- .17 cents; 1 dime (1995D); 7 pennies (1971D, 1975, 1996, (2)1997's, 2002, 2008).
coin shooting running total: .17 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment