Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walk on the Beach...

After breakfast we went for a walk on the beach. The weather is nice and quite warm but not raining (yet), storm is expected tonight. I scavenged for items to use in my crafts, while looking I spotted a shiney circle reflecting from the sunshine on the sand, I walked over and found a penny, again saw another reflection and another penny, than I spotted some more found a total of five pennies on the surface of the sand...When I got back home I saw that the bottle I put the found money in was missing, I lost it probably at the park (bummer), so the money I found and bottle returns from the beginning of this month to yesterday is lost. To make me feel a little better my husband gave me the money to replace what was lost so I could put into the savings for "Found Money". He's so sweet :-)

Journal Entry: "2010"
change: .05
cans/bottles: none
October total: .20
Running total for each month: $6.60
cans/bottles running total: $40.15

No comments:

Post a Comment