Saturday, October 9, 2010

A stop to the grocery store...

Today, I took a break from metal detecting even though the weather was out standing. We watched a couple of movies on DVD, first one was "Urban Legend" to scary for me to watch especially at night and than the other movie was "7 Pounds" with Will Smith, to me that was a very good one to watch, finished watching around 3 AM, so this morning I slept in. Early this afternoon stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things in one of the check out lines I spotted a penny on the floor, so I went and picked it up. Hey, see a penny pick it up all the day you'll have good luck.

Journal Entry: "2010"
change: .01
cans/bottles: none
October total: .02
Running total for each month: $6.42
cans/bottles running total: $37.10

No comments:

Post a Comment