Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Skinny penny found last year in Tot Lot...




This penny I found last year in one of the play grounds I search at. I first thought it was play money but it's not plastic. It is the same size as the penny but minus the rim, it weighs 1.6grams. I looked last night on-line and found a few of them, this one does not look like it was in acid it actually has the same texture as a regular penny and it's not the size of a dime. I wonder if it's an error? I also thought that some one was doing a copper rubbing, it has the image of the memorial on the reverse side.

2 comments:

  1. Neat blog. Was thinking of starting one similar myself. Found yours from the metal detecting forum. John W.H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John and Kristen, Thank you for the Nice Post. This Blog has been keeping me motivated to getting out and do some metal detecting. Now to get my other Blog up and going, just started that one not long ago. http://audizcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete