Sunday, August 16, 2009

Visit from the Penny Angel...

Yesterday, I come across this site http://www.pennyfinders.com/, has some interesting stories. I was thinking about this Penny Angel last night and some this morning. This afternoon we stopped at WalMart and after checking out I spotted two circles on the floor each was about 3 feet apart, when I got over to see I was surprised to see a dime and a penny. And walking out to the car I spotted a penny, my husband says I should walk the parking lot to find more (I know he was joking with me for he's not into this hobby). But when I find alot I say who's laughing now, hehehe...

Journal Entry:
change: .12
cans/bottles: none
August total: $41.01
Running total for each month: $74.50
cans/bottles running total: $25.50

No comments:

Post a Comment