Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coin Shooting...Neighbors front yard.

This morning I decided to get up early and try coin shooting the front yard at the house next door. Only problem is it's very humid, the bugs are biting (it's 7:00AM) I also have bad knee pain making it very hard to get down and dig the plug. I am gonna try again tomorrow at some Tot Lots using the other knee to get down on and with the help of my cane to help me up, which is gonna take some getting used to. I just need to get out Metal Detecting, my outing for the week...

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting totals: .11 cents, 1 dime (1990P), 1 penny (1968D).
coin shooting running total: $16.05

2 comments:

  1. Hi Audiz, man do I know about that knee problem and my deepest sympathy! I've had that issue for a couple years and after helping my sister move last week I could hardly walk for 5 days! Finally felt better by thur. but swelling stinks!HHH(Happy Healthy Hunting)~Andy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, thank you for the Happy Healthy Hunting gonna need it, yes it's been bothering me on and off than a week ago I stepped wrong when walking and since then I have been having pain. I actually only went out that Saturday morning and after a club meeting, than took it easy the rest of the weekend (especially since it was raining all morning Sunday). Gonna try again this weekend. You take care also.
    HHH ~Audiz~

    ReplyDelete