Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today was a Bummer...

To start out it started to rain, I did go to the beach was there for a very short hunt (rain). I did find some kind of tag on the front was 3:16 and the back read "He Loves, He Gave We Believe, We Live." that was the only thing I found at the beach. Than went to another Tot Lot, was at that one once before got nothing (skunked). Than I went to a local park they have 2 playgrounds I went only to the small one, did finally come out with a whole .03 cents. I called it a day, this is the worst one I have had in awhile. Next weekend I have plans to hit a area that has 2 large Tot Lots next to each other, til than HH...

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting totals: .03 cents; 3 pennies (1980, 1988, 1993).
coin shooting running total: $19.80

No comments:

Post a Comment