Sunday, July 12, 2009

Saturday's hunt July 11, 2009

During the day was a forcast for severe T-Storms, I decided to get some MD'ing in before the weather changed. Went to one play ground come out with .41, when I got ready to leave I saw that the sky was starting to look very dark, and this was morning. Took my chances and hit another playground that I've been to a few times and there I found .45. Well, that was gonna be it for today. A few hours later we had such a severe storm it was impossible to drive in and the lightning gave such a show...

Coin Shooting/treature hunting: .86cents; 2 quarters (1995, Indiana 2002), 3 dimes (1983D, 2006P, 2007P), 6 pennies (1967, 1982, 1984D, 2000, 2008, 19??).
coin shooting running total: $10.94

3 comments:

  1. Hi Audiz, haven't talked in while nor detected since thursday. Got engaged to girlfriend and shopped for rings and started planning wedding date which is yet to be determined. We are going to 100 year old house 2-day to detect and hopefully add to silver finds. Good finds recently include 2 mercs, 1-1958 quarter and 1912-v nickel.HH~Andy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, Congratulations on the engagement that's wonderful. I wish I could find a old house like that, someday I will. I've been busy at work and trying to get some detecting time in right now it's only on the weekends. I'm hoping to find something good at the house next door...HH ~Audiz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get it Audiz because you have the drive of loving to find stuff, and good things come to those that wait! Keep the faith and you will conquer!!!!HH~Andy~

    ReplyDelete