Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coin Shooting a Tot Lot and at the Beach...

After the severe rain storm yesterday I wasn't sure if it be good Medal Detecting, and I was right wasn't to good and very humid. I went to the Tot Lot I was gonna try last weekend but an event was going on there, wasn't to good got 2 coins and a heart bracelet lil tag says Avon on it...After about an hour I decided to hit the other beach. It wasn't any better, the walk way down the hill to the beach was just about washed away but did manage to find a nickel and a couple of pennies on the hill. By the water near the life guards chairs I did find a Hot Wheel car buried in the sand, this car makes #11. The Hot Wheel I found is a Nissan Silvia S15. A few others I found in the past are not the greatest shape but I added them into my collection anyway.

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: .33 cents; 1 quarter (Alaska 2008P), 1 nickel (1998P), 3 pennies (1989, 2003, 2008).
coin shooting running total: $15.94

No comments:

Post a Comment