Saturday, July 18, 2009

Coin shooting in 2 Tot Lots...

This morning I went out for some detecting, went to the first playground was there couple times before. In 15 minutes got 3 pennies, than a town pickup truck pulled up to beside my car. The man got out and told me I can't detect here, town don't allow any detecting in there parks. Said sorry didn't know then left, at least he was polite when he told me. Did manage to get 3 pennies, also was the place I lost my shovel (bummer)...I decided to try another TotLot are in a different town, when I got there was busy with an activity (soccer event of some kind). Well I decided I'd try the beach again, different side. Again when I got there 8AM was busy with people, again event going on there today (sports/music). Later, I did read about that one in the newspaper...So, last and final try for today. There was this TotLot I been having my eye one for a little while. Other than a few fishermen no one was at the play area, YES!! finally. I did pretty good there .79 cents...

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: .82 cents; 2 quarter (1989, Florida 2004P), 2 nickels (1991P, 2001D), 22 pennies (1959D, 1971D, (3)1974's, (2)1979's, 1982, (2)1983, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1992, 1995D, 1998D, 2006, (4)2007, 2008).
coin shooting running total: $12.56

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audiz, sorry to hear about mishap at park. They have dumb rule here that you can detect in parks, but you cannot dig! Well duh, that kinda defeats the purpose ya think? Everyone ignores and apparently its not enforced because cop stopped me awhile back and had no problem with my detecting. Was just checking on complaint bout some crazy man digging holes in park. After I showed him my recent holes and junk I collected he told me to have a good time. By the way congrats on that silver dime!HH~Andy~

    ReplyDelete