Thursday, October 20, 2011

Todays find...

Today was the boring trip to the laundry mat, after everything was washed I went to put into the dryer found a penny. I thought I lost my touch with finding coins at the laundry place. When finished I stopped at Wegmans to pick up a few items, on the way out I went to check the Coin Star, someone was using it when I came in. I found a dime on the floor.


  • Journal Entry: "2011"

  • change: .11

  • cans/bottles: none

  • October total: .23

  • Running total for each month: $2.50

  • cans/bottles running total: $30.65

With the weather getting colder, I'm working more on my handmade/handpainted ornaments, I have them on my other blog "Audiz Creations". I don't go out much. My goal is to get back out in the Spring with my metal detector, hoping the pain I have is gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment