Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank Goodness no Snow...

Today, I didn't go coin shooting due to my knee having much pain and a bit hard to walk. The weather was pretty good, south of here had snow I'm glad not here it's just way to early. So I decided to take in a bag of bottles to get out of my car. I went today and got some supplies for drawing, for winter is gonna be here in no time ground will be frozen and I will be unable to go Metal Detecting. So I will be getting back into my art until spring.

Journal Entry:
change: none
cans/bottles: .70
October total: .13
Running total for each month: $80.69
cans/bottles running total: $33.55

1 comment:

  1. Hey Audiz, Sorry to see your knee is still bugging you, join the club! I think I might need surgery on mine but I keep ignoring the pain. Sounds like you have a good plan to get thru winter and I will be roll-shooting and tying flies! Didn't detect out in vegas, just donated to local economy! Lots of homeless there! So sad! Hope your winter is short and warm and the sledders lose lots of coins! P.S. silver rings always have marking such as .925 on them and gold will either say 10k,14k,or 18k on them and the jewels accompanying them are usually real. Markings like "G.E. or G.P." are plated or etched in gold and have very limited value and the gems attached are usually junk! Hope this helps and HH~Andy~

    ReplyDelete