Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hunt after Club Meeting...

The meeting was fun, saw some of the members finds and voted for the best. I got one win on my relic of the square nail, prize was a scratch off lottery ticket and a 1964 Kennedy half dollar. After the meeting I was asked if I was gonna do some hunting, yes just had to figure out where I was gonna go. A few of the members and I decided to go to the other beach in our area, did okay got clad coins .40 at the end of the search we were asked who got the oldest coin the oldest one I had was a 1964 Canadian, I was the winner with this coin (others had current dates or no coins). My prize was a 1954 Ben Franklin half dollar. These coins made my day really silver bright, these are the first prizes I have gotten since I joined...

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: .40 cents; 1 quarter (Delaware 1999P), 1 dime (1999P), 5 pennies (1980, 1989, 2000, 2009, 1964 Canadian).
coin shooting running total: $43.06

No comments:

Post a Comment