Saturday, June 27, 2009

Couple of Tot Lots...

This morning I went to two TotLots, it's been a week since my last hunt and boy was it relaxing. First playground, I got some clad .13cents and left my digging shovel there realized it when I got to the second playground (bummer). Thank goodness it was just woodchips I was searching thru, there I got some more clad, .24cents and my first Chucky Cheese token (2003).

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: .37cents; 2 dimes (1998D, 2003P), 1 nickel (2000P), 12 pennies (1963D, (2) 1964D's, 1979, 1980, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1996, 2004, 2007).
coin shooting running total: $8.78

3 comments:

  1. Hi Audiz, funny you mentioned a Chucky cheese token, I also found one at sisters house couple weeks ago. Mine is antique though(1993), both sides identical with picture of Chuck and famous slogan "Where a kid can be a kid". I guess Chuckie coins are everywhere!HH ~Andy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard some people that find these tokens a lot, think it's kind of neat now I have something to add to my collect and to show at the next Metal Detecting meeting in August. Yeah, I noticed it's the same on both sides. I wouldn't mind finding more, especially the older ones. HH ~Audiz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audiz, that is so neat to see you are in a detecting club. The closest club to me is in Madison and that is a one hour drive, I don't know what happened to Milwaukee chapter but I'm working with locals to get one up and running.HH~Andy~

    ReplyDelete