Saturday, June 13, 2009

Coin Shooting...Beach and a Tot Lot.

This morning, I went to one of our beaches, not much luck. I did find 1 penny and a kind of dog tag, it's black in color with a white star and U.S.Army outlined in gold color. The only info I could find close to it "could be symbol for Army Strong."
After spending about 2 hours on the beach I decided to drive to a Tot Lot I was at before. I was a little bit lucker, found .24cents.

Coin Shooting/treasure hunting: .25cents; 1 dime (2000P), 2 nickels (1964, 1994P), 5 pennies (1962D, 1980, 1992, 1867-1992(Canadian), 19??).
coin shooting running total: $8.40

4 comments:

  1. Hi Audiz, Your just one good dig away from catching up. Would have loved to see your face when you dug up that silver half,congrads! I'm going to friends on lake today,nice old house and my anticipation is running on high.HH Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, I can still hear my reaction when I dug that coin up. I yelled out whoo man!! took a few seconds for it to soak in what I had there. I haven't been detecting for two days now and I feel lost, thinking about hitting a Tot Lot after getting out of work, don't know yet.
    HH, ~Audiz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audiz,if your as addicted as I think you are, you'll be out! I detected for 10 minutes at house on Nagawaki lake Sunday and only found 12 cents. Friend told me it was hit last year. Lo and behold the fish were biting so I caught 20 fish and had nice fish dinner. Gonna go to old park in Waukesha today and see what is left. HH Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy, no I didn't go out after work. Was a long day and standing 8 hrs didn't help and I'm beat. Also didn't want to leave my machine in the car with the heat.
    HH, ~Audiz~

    ReplyDelete