Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Find

Today my husband and I went out to dinner at a Chinese buffett, we meet our daughter and her boy friend there. We all had a good meal and a good time visiting for tomorrow they are returning back to Los Angeles. On our way out of the resturant I spotted a coin at the entrance door, I waited for everyone to walk out so I could pick it up, was a nickel a 1969S.

Journal Entry: "2011"
change: .05
cans/bottles: none
January total: .06
Running total for each month: .06
cans/bottles running total: none

Great news, on October 26, 2010 I lost my found money, possibly at the beach. I usually carried the bottle in my purse, when I got home it wasn't in there. Today I found that bottle, I had put it into a container that I throw my loose coins into. I thought it was gone forever, this is gonna be a Good Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment