Sunday, June 27, 2010

Very Humid Day...

Went to 2 schools did poor, the first school managed to get .27 cents. The humidity is so bad 100% making it difficult to see thru my glasses (fogging up). I went on to the second school nothing at all, don't know if someone else was there before me or it's the squirrels leaving the holes in the woodchips, I decided to stop detecting here. I went to a soccer field at a nearby park saw a game going on yesterday at a small field figured might be lucky here, Yeah Right. I parked the car and when I got my things out I saw these two Finger Rosaries on the ground (Good eyeball find). Did find some clad here .36 cents. I decided to quit for the day.

Coin shooting/treasure hunting: coins- .63 cents; 2 quarters (1996P, Connecticut 1999P), 1 dime (1977), 3 pennies (1987, 1997D, 2007).
coin shooting running total: $93.91

No comments:

Post a Comment