Monday, December 6, 2010

Little find on December 2, 2010


I haven't been on-line for a few days and now with the heavy snow that came yesterday I figured I get a little caught up. Have been working on Christmas ornaments that I have been painting and posting on my other blog.
I went to the grocery store on December 2 and as a habit I go over to the coinstar machine and check for coins. I found this foreign coin (if anyone knows what country, please let me know the coin is about the size of a dime). Found this coin in the return slot and a penny on the floor in front of the machine. Also, went to a craft store in the mall and on the floor in one of the isles found a penny. The finds over the winter will probably be very small (I don't metal detect thru the winter) can't wait til Spring when I can get out detecting again.
Journal Entry: "2010"
change: .12 and one foreign coin, I believe to be like a dime.
cans/bottles: none
December total: .12
Running total for each month: $6.79
cans/bottles running total: $44.50

No comments:

Post a Comment