Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tiny Find on November 13, 2010

Yesterday morning, I went to breakfast at BK's with my husband. I went to choose a table while he was getting the food, shortly after sitting down I saw a penny on the window sill funny how it was that table I have choosen and I didn't know it was there before sitting down.
I also watched a car accident happening as I was looking out the window. after thinking about it for awhile, I decided to let the young lady know that I saw the whole thing after I walked up to her the old lady got very angry and told me I didn't have to be a witness that she was admitting her fault, I ignored her and told the other driver (young lady) that just in case she needed a witness I gave her my name and phone #. She was very shaken this was the first time for her having an accident.

Journal Entry: "2010"
change: .01
cans/bottles: none
November total: .03
Running total for each month: $6.64
cans/bottles running total: $40.15

No comments:

Post a Comment