Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Small find for July 20, 2010...

Late last night my husband was due to return home from a long trip home. I was at the airport and decided to get a soda, everything was closed due to the late hour did find a soda machine on the lower level (Hmm, sure do charge more for the soda here). I put the $2.00 in quarters in the machine and push the button, out of habit I check the change return slot and found 2 coins a 1982 penny (goes into the 1982's can, I check later and pull out the ones that are copper) and a 2001 Canadian dime (need in my Canadian dime folder). Being not far from the Canadian border don't find a whole lot of Canadian coins. I collect both American and Canadian coins.

Journal Entry: "2010"
change: .11
cans/bottles: none
July total: .40
Running total for each month: $5.13
cans/bottles running total: $25.60

No comments:

Post a Comment